Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains:
1.What personal data is collected by the owner of this web site or provided by you, through our interactions with you and your use of our web site (“the Website”), apps and software
2. How your personal data will be used, where it is held and how long it will be kept.
Definitions and interpretation
In this privacy, the following definitions are used:
“You”, “your” or “data subject” means:
• Visitors to our website
• Subscribers to any service we offer through our site
• Prospective or existing clients corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
• Job applicants;
“Data processor”, in relation to personal data, means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
“Data controller”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” means:
Security Trend Ltd, with registration address at 45 Broad Hinton, Reading, RG100LP, United Kingdom
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Personal data we may collect from you
Personal data you provide us voluntarily for the contract fulfilment:
We may collect and process the following data and personal information about you:
First name, Surname, e-mail address, phone number, business information such as your company name, company web site;
We do not collect any personal information that you specify in the Subject Access Request while using our templates.
We do not sell any products or services for purchase by children. If you are below 16, you may use our Website only with the involvement of your holder of parental responsibility. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below 16 without the consent of the child's holder of parental responsibility.
We use the following types of cookies. Cookies which are strictly necessary for the core web site functionality. This includes:
If you're signed in to our Services, these cookies will help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
These cookies store the ID of a user’s session. The cookie is set when a user signs in and is used to restore the session without entering the personal data.
Third party cookies
These cookies collect your Online identifiers, including cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers; client identifiers and send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. To learn more about how we collect and use information for online advertising, please visit
How to manage your cookie preferences?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, however some people prefer not to allow cookies. You may change the security settings of your web browser in order to stop your device receiving and storing cookies, to allow receiving and storing cookies from selected websites you trust, or to be notified before receiving cookies. You may also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time. Information stored in such cookies will be removed from your device. However, that these settings may have negative effects on the websites usability.
Browser manufacturers usually provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
1. Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
2. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
3. Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
4. Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
5. Safari (Mobile): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
6. Android Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636585517588941681-639659396&hl=en&rd=1
7. Opera: https://www.opera.com/help
8. Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
Where Do We Store Your Information?
We take Client confidentiality and security very seriously. We are committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The data processing consisting in email server services (storage and maintenance of emails containing your personal data, is performed on our behalf and under written confidentiality agreements by:
1&1 Internet Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3953678 and the registered office at Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX, United Kingdom and their subcontractors. Your data might be stored in United States.
Trusted partners (data processors) who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements
We have partnered with a number of authorized service providers (data processors), whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own under written confidentiality agreements. Data processors only act on behalf of our documented instructions..
These might include software development services. Your data will be processed in European Union area.
Lawful basis and the purposes of the processing
We process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We use the data we collect for the following basic purposes, described in more detail below:
1. We will use the provided information to operate effectively and do our best to respond to your enquiry and to provide you our services. The Lawful basis for such processing is Contract.
2. To send you communications, including promotional communications and advertising with your explicit consent or allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
If you wish not to receive such promotional e-mails, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as described in paragraph “Your rights” or follow the “unsubscribe” or instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
3. We might hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and legal obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller after the contractual relationship between you and us elapses. The lawful basis for such retention will be Legitimate interests and Legal obligation.
Unless otherwise specified, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide you with information on our services and events.
You have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
- The right to be informed. In this privacy statement we supply you detailed information related to your personal data storage, maintenance and processing.
- The right to access information held about you
- The right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date
- The right to erasure (delete or remove) your personal data
- The right to restrict (block) processing. When processing is restricted, we will store your personal data, but not further process it.
- The right to data portability which allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows them to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
We are not making any decisions which might produce a legal effect on you based on automated processing.
- The right to withdraw your consent (object) to direct marketing
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Information Commissioner´s Office in the United Kingdom) if you have a concern about our information rights practices.